Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
heyarnold

Fingerprint - BioExcess Problem Lenovo v570

Hello.

Currently i have a problem with the fingerscan "bioexcess" software ever since my computer came back from the factory for hardware issue.

anyhow the issue is the software bioexcess does open without any problem, but i cannot access it, i scan my fingers, inpput password... but it does not log me in...

F.Y.I. : i did setup my finger prints on the first day i bought this computer... but after coming back from repair... the scan just dont work...

i tried to uninstall / Install / repair but it gives me this error.

" The feature you are tring to use is on a network resource that is unavailable

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "BioExcess.msi" in the box below.

use source:

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Downloaded Installations\{D8E7F4C7-1B21-4BFE-A9E6-6DDC15AD133A}\

So i start thinking the fingerprint driver is not working then i try the Uninstall / Reinstall / repair and it gives me this error

" The feature you are tring to use is on a network resource that is unavailable

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "ES603 WDM Driver.msi" in the box below.

use source:

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Downloaded Installations\{09E78DCF-F4A9-4F1A-8DBC-0F23A544342D}\

what is going on? i just want to use my finger scan option, hope this is not confuessing to you guys, i did try download the driver and software from internet to re-install same error...

Fanfold Paper
heyarnold

Re: Fingerprint - BioExcess Problem Lenovo v570

Anybody?? Help ?