Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
TenchiKai

Re: Ideapad U & Y Series Shipping Discussion (2010)

So it doesn't mean it's ALREADY cleared in Customs?
JaneL

Well, it's two contradictory statements, and of the two, you'll be less disappointed if you don't choose to believe the second one about transit is the correct one. Take a deep breath. It'll get to you in a few days.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Punch Card
TenchiKai

[ Edited ]

Ideapad Y560

Ordered: 11/10

Shipped:11/17

Delivered: 11/19.

No problems at all here. =)

JaneL

That's great news!

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Punch Card
Seraphine14

Update:

You might remember my frustration with Lenovo for not correcting an order and shipping me the wrong computer.

I received the wrong computer last Friday. I called Lenovo-- they gave me a return authorization-- and UPS picked up the computer at my home today (Monday).

Here's the real surprise: UPS delivered the correct computer at the same time they took back the wrong one!

I think Lenovo really went out of their way to get me the right computer *once they understood the problem. I don't know why they kept telling me the right computer was on order when Order Status said otherwise.

The end result is Lenovo corrected the order on Tuesday and my new computer arrived less than a week later.

Thank you Lenovo. The Y560 is a beautiful laptop.

What's DOS?
enitsirhciam

I called Lenovo customer support and received my RMA number, case number, and etc because I'm sending my laptop in. However, I noticed that there's a FedEx prepaid program.

Is it mandatory that I ship my laptop back in via FedEx?

What's DOS?
pramendra

Re: IdeaPad Shipping / Order discussion

i am from japan, and i order lenemo on dec 1 which , when verifying shipping date it was 7 . After mailing about why there is more delay. i got reply will be shipped 13

My first lenovo is giving me a bad experience.

I dont know this thread is been looked out by admin or not. Whole lot of complain yet service is not improved.

What message its trying to deliver?

Paper Tape
mikeyxpoo

I ordered mine today! So excited but...

Est. Ship Date is 03/29/11

It doesn't take that long, does it? lol

What's DOS?
devan711

I ordered my Y560 on dec 20th and the est. Ship date is Jan 4th 2011

What do you think the likelyhood is of having my laptop by the 14th is? Slim to none by the way people keep reposting this thread?

Or... do you think Lenovo has gotten their act together finally and started shipping and delivering things at a resonable time?

Paper Tape
mikeyxpoo

I'm not sure if your laptop shipped already, but Lenovo does ship it at a reasonable time.

For instance I ordered mine on the 19th of December and got an est. ship date of 3/29/11.. but I received it 4 days after (12/23/10).

I was shocked that I received my package in a short time even in the midst of busiest time of the year.