Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
Seraphine14

Re: Ideapad U & Y Series Shipping Discussion (2010)

[ Edited ]

Meetloaf13 wrote:

You can call.

My tracking number never updated online, had to call.

Thank you Meatloaf.

Lenovo Customer Service closes at 4pm California time, making it very inconvenient for me to call from work. Email would be so much easier...

But I did call-- and they gave me a "new" order number for the wrong computer. I've sent numerous emails and I have had several phone discussions with them about my order. They repeat back to me what the problem is very nicely, then tell me they will fix it within 24-72 hours. They tell me they will send me an email confirmation for the correct order. Then nothing happens and the deadline passes.

They haven't responded to my emails, the last one being sent three days ago. My last telephone call was four days ago; they said "we will call you back" (they didn't).

SCSI Port
Meetloaf13

Ouch man...that's horrible.

Hopefully an Employee MOD sees this and helps get you to the right people.  Sounds like you've been through the ringer. 

I agree with you about the business hours, I'm on the West in Vegas, so I had to call from work also...which can't always happen.

On the flipside, you could try calling on your way to work.

Good luck.

| Lenovo Y560 06465BU | i7-740QM 1.73GHz | ATI HD 5730 1GB | 15.4" HD LED 1366x768 LGD229 | Intel Wi-Fi 1000 | Win 7 HP x64 | Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR | 3dMark06 8189 | BIOS v62
Punch Card
Seraphine14

Vanessa said she will "escalate" it, so maybe I will hear something good soon.

JaneL

Meetloaf13 wrote:

Hopefully an Employee MOD sees this and helps get you to the right people.  Sounds like you've been through the ringer.

None of the Community Moderators or SuperMods are employees.  (Diddn't we have this conversation already?)

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Punch Card
Seraphine14

Hi Vanessa,

I called Lenovo again this morning. Lenovo still had the wrong laptop on order-- they hadn't corrected the order despite my many phone calls and emails. Three people, including a supervisor, assured me the correct laptop was coming. My emails brought no response at all, not even an acknowledgement that they had recieved them.

After talking to two people and being put on hold several time this morning, I *THINK* the issue is resolved. They cancelled the incorrect order and ordered the Y560 I wanted. They gave me the price match even though the sale expired (thank you Lenovo). But, of course... the new one won't ship until the 30th, so I have to wait...

I almost cancelled my order. There was a moment when Customer Service switched me back to Sales where I was tempted to just hang up and buy a laptop elsewhere. Maybe I should have.

Punch Card
Seraphine14

Oh, of course.

Lenovo told me they had cancelled the order for the wrong computer. But...

I just checked order status. They shipped it instead.

I am ready to scream.

I've been struggling with Lenovo over this for 11 days.

Bad bad bad bad bad bad. Bad.

SCSI Port
Meetloaf13

What the uber-death.

I would be seething.

| Lenovo Y560 06465BU | i7-740QM 1.73GHz | ATI HD 5730 1GB | 15.4" HD LED 1366x768 LGD229 | Intel Wi-Fi 1000 | Win 7 HP x64 | Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR | 3dMark06 8189 | BIOS v62
Punch Card
TenchiKai

I understand that a lot of people have problems with Lenovo shipping, and I feel very baddly for the ones that do.

But I would like to say that I have had zero issues with shipping, even after all that worring I did. The Y560 I ordered shipped out today, and should be at my house at some point today to tomorrow, according to UPS. =) Yay!

Punch Card
TenchiKai

LOUISVILLE, KY, US18/11/20108:57ADDITIONAL CLEARING AGENCY INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE / RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY

Does that mean it's left KY? Because there's no "DEPARTURE SCAN" and the status of the package says 'exception'.

JaneL

It means it's waiting to be cleared in Customs.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!