Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
mayfong

Re: Ideapad U & Y Series Shipping Discussion (2011).

[ Edited ]

well i contact the live chat as well as customer service by phone. they almost said the same thing that they will ship asap...

...fingers acrossed...

Fanfold Paper
milicz

[ Edited ]

FYI for those ordering the U260, the website has the old part numbers for these models which will delay shipment, they need to transition the order, they should do this automatically but I had to call for them to do it.  My shipment has been delayed by over a week as a result.

Fanfold Paper
Fyodor

[ Edited ]

Ordered an ideapad y570 during the boxing day sale on 23/12/11; before entering my info it said it would ship in up to 5 business days.

Right after ordering, I got an email giving me an order number and when I put it into the order tracking on the lenovo website, it said estimated shipping time was 24/12/11.  Seemed odd that they would ship on a Christmas eve on a saturday, but good for me, so I went on my merry way.

Today, 27/12/11, the order status on lenovo still lists my estimated shipping time as 24/12/11 and I have received no further emails.  What is going on?  After reading the poor shipping experiences of other members of this forum, I am starting to regret my order.  Seems like I'm being put through the same loop.  Hoping it sorts itself out.  I really just want an updated est. shipping time at this point. 

Paper Tape
ideapadder66

Had the same thing happen to me, but it'd said that it was shipping the 26th.  Still no shipping confirmation or update... since it'd said within five business days, I'd though I'd get it before the next school semester..  doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Fanfold Paper
Fyodor

[ Edited ]

Just got a shipping confirmation email!  I don't have any UPS tracking number though.  From what I read on this forum, seems like the shipping is the biggest hurdle and once it goes out, you're good.  So I'm pretty optimistic. 

If I get this thing before the new year I'll be so glad.

Update: I received my laptop on Dec. 30, and I would've had it on the 29th except I didn't catch the UPS guy at my door.  Really happy with it so far!  Lenovo never did end up giving me a UPS tracking number; the only reason I got one was because of the UPS infonotice that was left on my door.

Summary:  Ordered on the night of Dec. 23

Shipped on Dec. 28th

First arrived on Dec. 29.

Only 6 days, thanks Lenovo!

Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 84
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 125

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

I believe nobody wants to read a long thread with several pages of messages. As it's already year 2012, we decided to lock this thread as read-only. Don't worry. We've already started a new thread to continue the shipping discussion. You should post in a new shipping thread instead. 

Thanks for your support all the time, and Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Cleo

WW Social Media

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español