Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
faworange

Ideapad Y570

Purchased from Lenovo online and used this machine for 3 - 4 weeks now. Today the machine will not boot up, Lenovo support states, "OS Corruption" and is sending me a recovery disk for $89. Should be here in 5 business days 0 unacceptable. The boot up problem states "Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area". Since it is a "Software" problem versus a "Hardware" problem I have to pay! In reality I believe all Y570 users will pay for how Lenovo has engineered the 64GB SSD into the Y570. Just a warning  but I would stay away from this machine - very unstable and not refunds!!!

802.11n
velenoso666

Re: Ideapad Y570

Dude you sould have asked someone here to burn you a set, you could have made a monetary offer to pay for disc + post.

Token Ring
zitnikp

Re: Ideapad Y570

It's true..90 bucks for 2 or 3 dvds that anyone with a stock y570 could burn..Seeing that you're from Orlando, it would cost quite some amount of money to send it from europe to USA..It would take a few weeks with the regular postage and the shipping expenses would be quite high..I agree with velenoso666 that someone in the USA should make those discs and send them to you for free or let's say for a fair modest fee.