Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
comsax1

Intel..My WiFi Technology: Disabled

First,  thanks for answering all my questions

I get this message when I click on "Intel My WiFi Technology: Disabled", if I open the app, and try to enable it it, it says, no adapter found. What does this mean, it makes me think I have something configured wrong, also, when I bring the machine out of sleep, it will connect to the wireless router (Netgear N 600), but not the internet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Guru
ExJamJus

Re: Intel..My WiFi Technology: Disabled

Ensure the switch is turned on and also use the hotkeys to enable the WLAN.

If hotkeys does not work, uninstall the Lenovo Energy Management software then reboot the laptop then reinstall it and see if it helps.
*Non Lenovo employee*

I have a Y2P (i5) ... Feel free to ping me if you want me to test some applications with your Y2P if you have the same model. I don't mind keep doing recovery on it if needed .... =)
Blue Screen Again
comsax1

Thanks

The switch is on, the hot keys work fine, what adapter is it referring to?

Guru
ExJamJus

I can enable the Intel My WiFi on the U300s... seems like its use for MiFi? (correct me if am wrong)

did the My WiFi come preinstalled on your unit? tried reinstalling the WLAN driver?

You mentioned that the WLAN is having issues after sleep mode... try going into CMD and do a ipconfig /renew and see if it helps...
*Non Lenovo employee*

I have a Y2P (i5) ... Feel free to ping me if you want me to test some applications with your Y2P if you have the same model. I don't mind keep doing recovery on it if needed .... =)