Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
spinbirdbih

LENOVO Y560 BSOD

Last 15 days I have had constant problems with Y560, after a few minutes to appear blue screen of death, the new drivers for graphics card, new ram, new hard drive, registrycleaner, but I did not  solved the problem.
The problem was, where I at least hoped, in the Sata controlleru.Simply,  I replacein  Device Manager Intel SATA AHCI 3B29 controller with Standar  AHCI controller and since then my system works perfectly.

Retired Guru
Duck3

Re: LENOVO Y560 BSOD

Good suggestion!
Punch Card
spinbirdbih

[ Edited ]

It was help, but this is not definitive solution ! I think to many people have same problems with Y560, I dont have time to send

laptop(still waranty) to Lenovo service and wait . I make something, definitiv , what help me, I I did not get Bsod 3 days, system ist ok.Just go in Bios and disable INTEL grafik, and no more BSOD, normal I think this is Lenovo problem, but I am hapy with only hd5730.Wher is problem? ( board or something else),Lenovo schud get answer.

I spend 20 days to make system work, and this is not ok, but definiti SYSTEM WORK EXELENT WITH ONLY ONE GRAPHICS  CARD, I know , I lost switchable graphics, but, it is better then Lenovo service?

Paper Tape
negapesuo

How do you do that? I found the driver that you mentioned but I have no idea how to replace it with the other driver.

Could some one explain step by step?

WWAN
OKR-MAN

[ Edited ]

Dear Lenovo User , 

You can't disable intel graphics from BIOS it is impossible. You can only disable external graphic card. Usually Graphic Card Manufacturers release the drivers earlier then PC Vendors. So the graphic card driver may not be compatible  to your machine becuase it is not customized by your PC vendor yet so refer to lenovo support site always.  There is big missunderstanding here. Downloading  and installing  latest driver does not mean that driver is compatible with your pc. You should find compatible driver to your pc which comes with OKR and located at D drive on your HDD.  If you installed your windows by your self please install service pack 1 for windows  to escape BSOD. If you did any hardware upgrade or changes that my cause the BSOD as well. I want to also know if you format original system with OEM partition and  install your windows  ?  Do Let us know if you have any questions and provide system info of your PC. 

Regards