Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
benmark

LEnovo

do lenovo actually read these forum? seem like all our problem are not ans.
JaneL

Re: LEnovo

I think I'm going to create a macro for this one.

Yes, some Lenovo employees do read and post to this forum.  Mark is quite active, and several others post as well.  In addition, there are lurkers who just read without making public comments although sometimes they ask the mod team to either gather more information or pass along advice.

However, here are the expectations of their participation from the Welcome message:

These communities have been created to provide a high quality atmosphere in which users of Lenovo products and services may share experiences and expertise. While members from Lenovo may participate at intervals to engage in the discussions and offer advice and suggestions, this forum is not designed as a dedicated and staffed support channel.

The bottom line is there's no guarantee that you will get an answer to a question here directly from Lenovo. 

On the other hand, you just might!  ;-)

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!