Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
alexismil
Accepted Solution

Lenovo Ideapad U260 Multi-touch trackpad problem

[ Edited ]

Hello, I'm from Mexico, I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U260 on a trip to the U.S.A. I fell in love with this powerfull little laptop inmediately, but I don't know if it has a driver issue or im just too clumsy about the multi-touch glass trackpad.

How do I enable the multi-touch feature on the glass trackpad?

Do I have to wonder trough settings, or do I need to update some drivers??? (It's Core i5 btw)

Thanks in Advance.

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Lenovo Ideapad U260 Multi-touch trackpad problem

control panel > hardware and sound > mouse > device settings > settings ( if you have synaptic hardware )

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Blue Screen Again
alexismil

thank you so much, I now have enabled the settings for the multi-touch trackpad!
Community Moderator
yigit

you're welcome.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
What's DOS?
sst457

I have a U260 and I have tried to install the Synaptic driver and enable it.  However, the software would appear to work for a while and then the mouse and my keyboard would freeze.  Even restarts would not recover the keyboard and trackpad.  I have had to use a wireless keyboard and the virtual keyboard at the start up screen to enter my password at the start-up screen to get back in.  Right now, the trackpad is working OK but is it controlled by a P/S 2 mouse driver.  I don't have any multitouch capability.  The track pad is supersensitive and I have had to really watch my typing would drift all over the place depending on where the cursor is.  I already have a keyboard issue and will be sending the computer in for repalcement.  I want to know what I wil have to do to fix the trackpad issue.

JT