Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
weekstooshort

Re: ve Re: help on lenovo y450 built-in webcam using lenovo easy capture

[ Edited ]

I had the exact same problem. Apparently, doing a clean install of whatever OS you are using works. Short of that, I have yet to find a solution. It is very, very sad indeed. On another note, you still have Easy Capture. I can't find a way to reinstall it after I lost it the first time.

Blue Screen Again
rctycoon

Y450 Camera not working

The camera seems to stop functioning after i close the lid or pu it to sleep, and will not start unless i restart the computer. Windows tells me the device has malfunctioned. Does anyone else have a similar problem.

Blue Screen Again
rctycoon

Re: Y450 Camera not working

now the camera refuses to work, even after restart or a fresh driver install, im thinking this is a hardware issue, and i will need to send it in. This dissappoints me greatly, as this is the SECOND y450 ive owned that has had hardware malfunction. The ideapad line has  not impressed me and i will most likely not be a returning customer.

What's DOS?
cloo

Re: Y450 Camera not working

I have the same issue right now.. but I just sent in my computer and just replaced the hard drive.. does this mean I have to send it in again?!?

Community Moderator
yigit
What's DOS?
eguzm

Re: Lenovo Ideapad Y450 - Camera Problem

I upgraded my Lenovo Y450 to Windows 7 64 bit and encountered same problem.

Here is what I did to solve the problem:

1. I downloaded camera driver for  Lenovo Y450 to Windows 7 64 bit which is IN1CAM03WW5.exe

2. Manually extracted it

3. One of the folder (driver is Bison)

4. Run the setup.exe under Bison folder

5. Restrt the PC