Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
leo_john

Problem with My U400

Hey guys ,

I am form india , bought a u400 recently ,but when i put it for charging i feel a eletric shock on the laptop not too much but mild , i do hav 2 more laptop & desktop but not faced the prob with them & the neutral grounding of my house is good . called up the customer care they told me it is coz of the neutral grounding issue @ my place. Any guys out there who has a similar prob if so have u found a solution .

Community Moderator
zoltanthegypsy

Re: Problem with My U400

Hello and welcome,

Do you feel the shock if you plug in at some other location - in your home, or a different home or business?  It's possible that the particular AC mains socket that you are using is mis-wired, even if your house is correctly grounded.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Community Moderator
Zehnsteine

Fanfold Paper
leo_john

Hi zoltanthegypsy,

To begin with thankyou for your kind response & yes i hav checked it with different points @ my house ,even took it to the place where i bought it ,faced the same problem & my office same result .i have a desktop & 2 more laptops but am not faceing such a problem with them .to conclude all this have a 3pin adapter but the u400 has a 2pin i believe this can be the reason but not sure.

Thanyou
John