Support in other languages: 
JaneL

Re: Problems with Lenovo's Policies and Lenovo Turkey Customer Support

Don't know about Jamez, but Mark's inbox usually runs in the 3 digits. Since Mark asked you to send him the information, be patient. If you haven't heard back by Monday, send Mark (not Jamez) a reminder PM.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 408
Kudos: 1,276
Solutions: 275

idumlumpinar,

I'll check for a later PM from you to see if I missed one.   I heard back from support in Turkey on Friday and they indicated they will follow up with you concerning your battery - I believe we can get that resolved.

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
www.twitter.com/lenovoforums
www.facebook.com/lenovo

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Serial Port
idumlupinar

Hello guys, thanks to your team my issue regarding faulty battery has been resolved with a free replacement.

However i still have an unresolved case with Intel-VT. I see that Sony has provided a BIOS Update for some products. So, you should seriously consider this as well.

But, this won't stop me filing my case to court. I believe i have been waiting for a long time without any hope. So best way to passing this case to court.

I will keep you guys posted with news about my case. Thanks.

http://www.ismetdumlupinar.com
Community Moderator
yigit

unofficially, if you have phoenix bios, take a look at this thread

if you are looking for official solution, nothing else but you can wait.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com