Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
JaneL

Re: Problems with Lenovo's Policies and Lenovo Turkey Customer Support

Don't know about Jamez, but Mark's inbox usually runs in the 3 digits. Since Mark asked you to send him the information, be patient. If you haven't heard back by Monday, send Mark (not Jamez) a reminder PM.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

idumlumpinar,

I'll check for a later PM from you to see if I missed one.   I heard back from support in Turkey on Friday and they indicated they will follow up with you concerning your battery - I believe we can get that resolved.

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Serial Port
idumlupinar

Hello guys, thanks to your team my issue regarding faulty battery has been resolved with a free replacement.

However i still have an unresolved case with Intel-VT. I see that Sony has provided a BIOS Update for some products. So, you should seriously consider this as well.

But, this won't stop me filing my case to court. I believe i have been waiting for a long time without any hope. So best way to passing this case to court.

I will keep you guys posted with news about my case. Thanks.

http://www.ismetdumlupinar.com
Community Moderator
yigit

unofficially, if you have phoenix bios, take a look at this thread

if you are looking for official solution, nothing else but you can wait.

due to my absence, i may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

http://www.ki-themes.com