03-18-2012 11:03 PM
Hi, my programs don't use the nvidia graphics, for example the web browsers, video converters, video players, I configured the nvidia control panel but still they only use integrated graphics.
Note: the only program that uses the graphics is Autodesk Maya 2012.
03-22-2012 06:31 AM
You may try the following solution.
1. Right-click on the free space of desktop and then select “Configure Switchable Graphics”.
2. Configure GPU for application
3. Assign GPU for an application by clicking the button next to it
4. Add the application that you want to specify GPU for it by clicking “Browse”
5. Click the application and then click “Open”
6. Assign the GPU for the application you have added by clicking the button next to it
7. Save your settings by clicking “Apply”
Hope, this will resolve your query,
03-22-2012 07:35 AM
Lol Tanuj, that's for AMD graphic cards. He said in the title that he can't use the NVIDIA graphics.
The procedure for nvidia is similar.
Right click on desktop,
click on nvidia control panel,
click on Manage 3d settings,
choose High performance NVIDIA processor,
re-run the application.
right click on the application icon,
run with graphic processor->choose High performance NVIDIA processor.
Hope this helps!