Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
DJxMizo

Restoring my old bios version

Hi guys,and thanks for taking some time to read my post..
I recently flashed my bios,with a version I found on lenovo's website,and it works pretty good,but the only problem is that I noticed a decrease in gaming performance.The software I downloaded from their website is called WinPlash64,and it suggested that I make a backup of my bios version before flashing it,and thats what I did,now I do have the backup file,its called ''FLASHABL.bak'' but the problem is that I dont know how to use it..Please help me ! thank you again !

My laptop : Lenovo ideapad u450p

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Restoring my old bios version

there is a folder named bios on c volume ( c:/bios ) it should be a file called bios.bak. rename it to "newbios.wph" and process the bios update again.

http://www.ki-themes.com
Blue Screen Again
DJxMizo

Hi and thanks for answering ..

When I go to C drive,I can't find the folder called bios,I have to go to :  C/temp/bios202 and then,I find some files like bios.wph and winphlash64 and some others..

Plus the backup the software made before flashing is called FLASHABL.bak , not bios ?!

thanks for the answer =)

Blue Screen Again
DJxMizo

According to your reply,will naming the backup the software made before flashing from FLASHABL.bak  to  newbios.wph and putting it in the software folder (bios202) solve the problem ?

Community Moderator
yigit

[ Edited ]

i think so,yes...

http://www.ki-themes.com
Blue Screen Again
tamil

i cannot find the bios folder in "'volume c" but i hav the backup of previous bios in other folder ,now the keyboard is not working ,how i could restore the previous of bios using the backup,please help me ......... it is very urgent  whoever it is kindly help me with this as soon as possible you could