Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
znienacka

Service in Poland - incompetence, lack of any response, unable to do any service

[ Edited ]

Please beware of buying your laptops in Poland! If you need to service it you must to deal with Anovo Poland - official Lenovo service in Poland. 

I sent them my Z370 over month ago. Problem is with faulty cable responsible for led matrix light. It is unimaginable to me that such simple repair can take longer than few hours. But Anovo is not able even to give me estimate date when my laptop will be fixed. Infoline guys promise to inform about my issue status but I've never got any notification from them. Every time I call them they say that it is in the service. Two weeks ago I received short email that computer will be fixed and sent back by the end of the week. Week later nothing happened and I called them again. They said that they wait for the cable and cannot say how long it will take. 

Infoline employees refuse to register my complaint and refuse to register my request for replacement with new hardware or money refund. 

Lenovo says that it is not their problem because service is the Anovo responsibility. So I am without computer and without any possibility to proceed my issue with lenovo/anovo. I am still waiting and filling the sue for the consumer court.

Once again - don't buy Lenovo in Poland!!! 

Always buy 2 pieces of lenovo - one for use, one for spare parts.
Retired Employee
lak_sg

Re: Service in Poland - incompetence, lack of any response, unable to do any service

Hi  znienacka,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with support and I can empathize with your disappointment.

I would like to see if I can help.

I've sent a request for more information via private message. Please let me know.

Thanks!

lak_sg

WW Social Media

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Blue Screen Again
znienacka

Re: Service in Poland - incompetence, lack of any response, unable to do any service

I've sent private message with details.
Service (Anovo) still hasn't answered. I've got one answer directly from lenovo Poland that estimated shipment of spare part is on 23th March. How it is possible that service has no replacement part on stock for a top selling model IdeaPad Z370? And the duration of shipment is ridiculous - 5 WEEKS !!!!
If they need to bring parts from China they should in the meantime buy one laptop in the near shop and sent it back to me. Why on earth I need to suffer because of so poor logistic in lenovo service?
Blue Screen Again
znienacka

[ Edited ]

BTW. I've made a resolution:
Every day I wait for my laptop I will write some nice review on the most popular consumer portals (polish and international).
It makes me feel better when others can enjoy my long story about exchanging simple cable that takes 5 WEEKS and is still in progress...

Blue Screen Again
znienacka

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately nobody from  Customer Relations department contacted me. Many people claim that Customer Relations department is like Yeti - some people say that they exist but it is not proved. I think lenovo sends messages like this below to everyone complaining to get some time and make people quiet.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME !!!!!! ?????

Moderator note; contents of a private message removed, private messages are private.

Blue Screen Again
znienacka

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately another week passed with no hearing from Customer Relations Department. But in the meantime company that do the service in Poland (Anovo) sent me an information that my laptop cannot be repaired because they don't have necessary parts. So I sent the refund request to the service infoline operator (teleperformance.pl). But then they refused and after one week I've got information that my laptop is already repaired and sent to me. But my happiness last only 2 days because I was lied again and they've sent it to another service (company named Jabil) instead to me. Now I received email from Marcinthat my complains are groundless because service is actually processing my issue and they are doing well. So according to polish division of Lenovo after 40 days customer doesn't even deserve receiving of any information about estimated time of repair. I think that infoline operator (teleperformance.pl) desperately tries to not solve my issue. Mr Pawel was informed about my problem and offered help 2 weeks ago but nothing happened – maybe someone from lenovo staff can contact him directly and convince him to end this case. 

PS.

I'm still writing nice reviews of Lenovo products with detailed description of Lenovo Service. Is it really that difficult to please one disappointed customer? Or do you have only disappointed customers and you cannot please them all?

Moderator note; full names and contact details of Lenovo / associate employees edited Forum Rules

Blue Screen Again
znienacka

Dear Moderator!
Instead of editing my posts maybe you could find someone who can take care of this unbelievable case? I'm waiting for stupid matrix cable replacement 40 days!!!!!
And everyone, especially Customer Relations Department just don't care....
Retired Employee
lak_sg

Hi znienacka,

I'm sorry to hear your issue is still pending. I've raised the matter again to the escalation team and they will be getting in touch with you.

regards

lak_sg

WW Social Media

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Punch Card
qpnl

Or just buy from another vendor who knows how to run a business and take care of their customer!

Blue Screen Again
znienacka

Agree. No more lenovo again.