Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
uae971

U110 System Recovery Disk

Hi,

How can I create a System Recovery Disk for Lenovo U110?

Fanfold Paper
lenovoGure

Re: U110 System Recovery Disk

There is an option in OneKey Recovery to create system restore bootable CD/DVD. I tried and it works great.
Blue Screen Again
uae971

Thanks fore reply,

Could you please provide a step by step in how to do it ?

What is "OneKey Recovery '?
Fanfold Paper
lenovoGure

OneeKey can be invoked in tow ways: One when the system is off, and anotehr within windows. When you press NOVO button when the system is off , I  mean the OneKeyRecovery button, you get two option OneKey Antivirus, and OneKey Recovery. If you press OneKey recovery it will set you laptop to factory default, meaning wiping out all your apps that you installed.

Within Windows, if you click on Onekey Recovery, there is an option which creates bootable CDs/DVDs. That CDs/DVDs will have all uoir apps that you installed. I don't have U110; but I have S10 and U330. I have tried the DVD option and it works great.

I hope I have answered all your question. I don't know , like the other folks, how to screen capture and post it here.

Thanks 

Blue Screen Again
uae971

Thanks for reply. To creat Recovery DVD as you said should be from windows. I don't have that application under my programs. Could you assist
Fanfold Paper
lenovoGure

Very strange. have uninstalled it? As I said I don't have U110, I have S1o and U330. They are all the same. There is an windows application. Otherwise, you can download from Lenovo site. If you have problems, please email me directly.

It is mailah@gmail.com

I don't always check Lenovo Forum.

Thanks. 

Blue Screen Again
uae971

thanks again.

I just have been to Lenovo/Support /U110 Download page. onekey is not available for download in U110. I check for U330 and it's available !!!

How can I make a System Recovery DVD for U110?

Retired Guru
skripatch

uae971, you need just starting OKR and create your image. Then you create your recovery disk from this software.

Just read instructions and use insght - OKR is simple to understand.

//help will save the world
Blue Screen Again
uae971

U110 does not come with OneKey Application in windows. It's also not available in Lenovo download website page for U110.
Retired Guru
skripatch

I've already give you an answer in another thread, please do not spread yourself with one same topic through 3 different threads - concentrate on one.
//help will save the world