Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
rbcorrea

U400 Battery died

I bought an Ideapad U400 in the U.S. in last november, 2011 on Amazon.com.

Last week the battery indicator froze in 68% and the laptop only works with the AC adapter. If I remove this, the laptop turns off immediately.

I called the Brazilian Lenovo Support and they told me that the U400 model has no warranty in Brazil. May I send the laptop or the battery to any Lenovo Suppot Office to have it replaced?

Thanks.

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: U400 Battery died

Hello rbcorrea and welcome to community,

The model U400 laptop is not supported in Brazil as you cannot send it any service center in Brazil.

You can refer to the mentioned below web link, select U400 model and look for the countries where it is supported.

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/in/en/Warranty/IWS_Status_Lookup.aspx?CategoryID=301264&Brandname=...

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Blue Screen Again
rbcorrea

Re: U400 Battery died

Can I buy a battery in a service center in the U.S. and ask them to send it to me in Brazil?

Thanks.