Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
fisskokur
Accepted Solution

U410 hibernate option

Hi  All

I got a laptop for my cousin U410 every thing is working fine , she loves it a much  ,  but have one issue  the hibernation option is not displaying , I have tried different power options  but not of use

has some got same issue  and resolved

Thank you for any advice

Bit Torrent
ishaan

Re: U410 hibernate option

You might want to reinstall the video drivers and energy management application. See them in the d drive of your hdd. However i think that the ultrabooks dont have the hibernation feature maybe. Still you could try.

Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
RMattoo
Topics: 3
Kudos: 94
Solutions: 91

Hi 

Welcome To Lenovo Community

To Enable Hibernate In Lenovo UltraBook Please do the following

1. Press Fn+ F2 to enter BIOS

2. Choose "Configuration > SATA controller working mode" as "RAID";

3. Select "Configuration>Intel Rapid Start Technology",

Choose " iRST Support" and set to Disable

Press F10 to save settings and restart

Now go into windows mode go to control panel > inter rapid start > And check it is Disabled . if it is not disabled then do it manually set it to OFF

Now restart the system and check you will find the hibernation enabled under shutdown option .

Note : This action will disable Intel Rapid Start mode and system boot time will also increase a bit

Do give this a try and let us know  

Hope This Helps

Cheers!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español

Paper Tape
fisskokur

Thanks  it worked