Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: U460 IWS

for question A - http://www.lenovo.com/contact/in/en/

for question B - IWS for U460 is applicable in Russia, thus if the unit is there, they are to honor it. However, you must produce a proof of purchase for them to verify that this unit was bought in the US.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Fanfold Paper
aniina8

I don have the actual PoP just a soft copy from your website as it was directly purchased from Lenovos website.

For the contact in India, I would request you to first talk to some1 there and request them to look into this issue and see if they can help me ship the product to a nearby IWS country and then I will talk to your contact. If I talk to them directly, they will clearly refuse. Or else you can give me some reference no or something so that I can tell them that Serge has spoken to some1 in India already about it and i just need some help!

Fanfold Paper
aniina8

Dear Serge,

I come back to this topic as my problem has not been solved yet. I got my laptop shipped to Moscow and have given to Lenovo authorized service centre for repairing.

I first gave my laptop to them on 16-08-11 and they returned to me on 30-08-11 without any repair and just some cleaning which they even accepted. Ofcourse the problem was not solved and hence I returned them the system on 08-09-11 to repair it. Till date I dont have any information when it will be reapired. They say that they have replaced the RAM and await mother board for replacement.

Its been around 2 months that the system is with them and they are unable to repair. In such a case I really dont know what kind of remedy do I have with me?? I am really stuck here!!! I even dont know if I should ask for a replacement!

Can you please help???

Regards!

Fanfold Paper
aniina8

Hello!!!

Can anyone please reply!!!!