Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
MellowedOut

UK Website problem for IdeaPad series

Hi there, apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but the IdeaPad section seemed sensible. I'm trying to look at IdeaPads on the UK website, but when I click the link to buy it takes me straight to the Z370 page, with no ability to look around. I've checked on three computers, so it seems to be a universal problem. Is anyone else having this issue? Or am I missing a link to click somewhere (I'm trying to look at Z570s)

Thanks, Phil.

What's DOS?
AndyR

Re: UK Website problem for IdeaPad series

Exactly the same problem for me and unable contact Lenobvo for specs for Z570s although info is available on US site.

Andy

Community Moderator
yigit

thanks for the feedback. i'll try to contact lenovo staff about this issue.

due to my absence, i may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

http://www.ki-themes.com
Retired Employee
Serge1410

[ Edited ]

Hey All,

could you kind folks give me the steps you took so that i could replicate the issue and to inform the Web Team about it.

saw it and have spoken to the Web Team. It'll be proper latest by this saturday evening.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.