Support in other languages: 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
eikonworld

Uninstalling antivirus software on y550p

Hello All, Gotten my y550p i7 4g ram  500gb for two weeks now and no problems....Was about changing my mind about buying due to a lot of complains i got from here but decided to go ahead and am glad i did...

I didnt install anything from the idea central upon first launch...and didnt delete any cept the id vault. the veri software appears everytime start up the system...not really borther about it..

am a photographer and all my softwares installed works. Just finished playing (offline) COD 2 and it went well.

Not be online yet with it as i want to find out if i can install avg internet security on it and uninstall the one on it since its not a full product. Is it safe...?

Also for pics where can i get a step by step instruction on how to get the best picture display caliberation?....

Thank you guys and yigit i hope you reply...:smileyhappy:

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Uninstalling antivirus software on y550p

you can un-install antivirus software but i suggest not to do.

if you are using memory sticks, you may need it.

i'm also playing cod2 but not on single player, on multiplayer. it's more fun.

for the photos, adobe photoshop is best.

http://www.ki-themes.com
Ctrl-Alt-Del
eikonworld

Caliberating the screeen for picture editing on y550p

Thanks for the reply yigit, I wanted to installed avg internet security and remove the Mac....

Uses adobe but need a good caliberated screen good for pictures editing...was using acer 5710 and the screen resolution is way better....was hoping i can get a good  stepbystep instruction on how to for my y550p...

cheers

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Caliberating the screeen for picture editing on y550p

need better resolution for graphic?

i don't understand what you exactly need step by step instruction.

http://www.ki-themes.com