Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
bll_93

Wrong Product Shipped

Hi,

I just bought a new Y470p; however, when I opened up the box today, I saw that Lenovo had sent me a Y470 instead. The funny thing is, the Y470p should have an AMD Radeon GPU, and there is even a "Radeon Graphics" sticker on the bed of the laptop. However, in the box next to the Serial Number, it says that this is a Y470p. How do I go about getting my laptop replaced with what I ordered?

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Wrong Product Shipped

please, use the serial for download page and post back the results.

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/uk/en/DriversDownloads/drivers.html

http://www.ki-themes.com
Paper Tape
bll_93
Community Moderator
yigit

any information on the receipt? have you called support line?

http://www.ki-themes.com
Paper Tape
bll_93

The shipping receipt also said it was a Y470, but I have been unable to call the support line so far
Retired Employee
lak_sg

Hi bll_93,

Let me see if I can help verify your specs. I need some information and I've sent you a private message with details.

Let me know.

thanks!

lak_sg

WW Social Media

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 78
Kudos: 255
Solutions: 136

[ Edited ]

bll_93,

You machine is y470p. The difference of y470 and y470p is just the graphic card. Y470 will not have AMD Radeon but only nVidia.

I"m sorry that the printing on the y470 casing caused confusion. I have one sample here too with the exact situation as you have. But dont worry, it is the one with AMD Radeon (y470p) as you purchased.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Cleo

Note: I've raised this concern to product team.

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español