08-23-2010 03:43 AM
for activation call microsoft.
if you couldn't install drivers for wireless, you can try to install manual installation.
after you locate the .inf file for the driver that you want to install, manually install the new driver. to do this, follow these steps:
- click start, right-click computer, and then click properties.in the tasks pane, click device manager.
- if you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click continue.
- in device manager, locate the device for which you want to install the driver.
note to display hidden devices, click show hidden devices on the view menu.
- right-click the device, and then click update driver software.
- click browse my computer for driver software, click let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, and then click have disk.
- in the install from disk dialog box, click browse, locate an .inf file for the device driver that you want to install, and then click open.
- follow the steps in the update driver software devicename dialog box to update the driver
05-19-2011 02:11 PM