Support in other languages: 
sameerbhan
Topics: 2
Kudos: 16
Solutions: 10

Re: Y560 no longer boots at all

As you are unable to boot the IdeaPad Y560, due to hardware compatibility please contact the lenovo service centre and there the available representative will assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Fanfold Paper
mcm66

Re: Y560 no longer boots at all

Exactly the same responses as my y560p on (lack of) power up.  Also have gone through most of the same diagnostic tests.  "Contact service center" is not a viable option without specific contact number.  I found attempting to get through the Lenovo Internet support and telephone support channels horrendous at best.  They would do well to hire a usability expert.  Most attempts either resulted in a multitude of circular or dead ended referrals. 

I've recently successfully repaired two other Lenovos (one murdered screen and another a dead touch pad) and the most difficult task on both issues were surfing the support channels.  In both situations through persistence, desparation and many, many phone calls I was finally able to connect with a singularly helpful employee who had the patience to assist me in locating the needed parts.

My kudos to those two rare individuals.