09-04-2010 09:37 AM
I changed my partitions and that onekey recovery hiden partition wiped out. but after that my onekey theater key and power management key doesn't work to. how can I activate it again. I installed acronis instead of onekey recovery. is it possible to address onekey recovery key to acronis?
09-04-2010 10:48 AM - edited 09-04-2010 10:50 AM
download the following utility from symantec and follow the instructions...
- extract the utility and run as administrator.
- at the top, you must make sure it is your hard drive disk 1 [if you have flash drive connected it may change]
- depending on what you did, you will have either two or three partitions but it should be the last one.
- for the last partition, select the number under type and change it to 12.
- at the bottom right, select save changes and click ok.
- restart your computer and double check that the hidden partition is no longer visible.
thanks to ortegaluis
also, re-install power management.
i don't think you can use okr button as acronis button.