Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Token Ring
Aleksandar011

Re: Y570 video and sound randomly freezes for a short period of time

Well getting rid of the McAfee was pretty straight forward, a simple add/remove program sollution. I've got no idea why you can't uninstal it. Try to kill it in the process list, it's maybe due to that.        

wargician02    i don't see how our problems match.  

Paper Tape
wargician02

My computer keeps on freezing the same way yours does

Token Ring
Aleksandar011

Well i fixed my problem by removing the McAfee. But some people reported that this solution didn't helped them at all.
If you are persistent enough i'm sure you'll be able to find a solution here on this forum, there must be a thread somewhere that will help you out.
If my way helps you that's cool, if not, you've got a couple of days of browsing trough all these threads in front of you.
Either browse it or do some search querrys until you get lucky.
Best of luck in fixing the problem, i know how much frustrating it can be.

802.11n
christopherlang

Re: Video and sound randomly freezes for a short period of time

This sort of stuttering and glitches can occur and it not be the hardware at fault. I have seen it before with drivers and it was also on a machine that has never overheated.

What's DOS?
AquaMan

Hey everyone,

Just got my Y570 as well, and ive got the SAME EXACT problem as the OP. Its really frustrating and painful to see your very expensive piece of machinery do this. so please if anyone has a solution besides removing mcafee ( seeing as how i renewed my subscription before finding this solution) please please we'd appreciate the help. i dont understand how or why its happening......ill be looking for a solution, and ill be waiting for a reply. thankyou.

Paper Tape
MohannadH

me 2 .... i need help!
Paper Tape
caztones

My brand new K430 desktop randomly freezes/buzzes also.  I don't have McAfee or Norton.  I had Norton removed immediately and use Microsoft Security Essentials.  I tried the solution of disabling all sound effects from my sound settings and I still have this problem.  It occurs once or twice during each song or video I play.  I am not a gamer--I'm am into music--my own and others.  I also reinstalled the Realtek driver and this problem persists.  I hope someone finds a simple solution.  I already took back another computer (different brand) for a different issue and I have already paid to have my files all transferred.  I really don't want to do that again.  I would appreciate help.

Token Ring
Aleksandar011

Haven't checked this post in a while, so i apologize for beeing too late to answer.
If you haven't fixed your problems yet i would advise you to browse and search quarry this forum. It helped me, i stumbled across a topic that helped me get rid of the problem so i think it might help you to. Just be persistant, every post counts :smileyhappy: