Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
alitaser

Y580 Buzzing sound wireless problem low fps ****

is there anyone else experiencing same problems like me i bought my y580 2months ago in singapore i was a toshiba user my last toshiba worked perfect 5 years and im still using it but i had already 3 problems in my brand new lenovo 1st and most important is annoying buzzing sound its just coming from nowhere just a 1 second annoying buzzing sound its happen when im listening music ,playing game , or watching video 2nd problem is when i reboot or close my computer i have to open and close to wireless connection to connect to wireless otherwise it wont connect to internet 3rd problem is low fps in games like world of tanks game im having 59-60 fps in game on medium even low settings i have the last update i hope somewhere out there can fix my problem because its really dissapointing to have computer like this

Paper Tape
alitaser

Re: Y580 Buzzing sound wireless problem low fps ****

and i have another queston guys can i sli my graphic card ?

Paper Tape
chukballoon

The buzzing sound i believe is being caused by one of the intel drivers that you receive from windows. You would need to reinstall the original drivers that came with your laptop. For your graphics card, download the latest nvidia drivers which are version 306.23. You will get a giant boost in performance.
Retired Employee
NINE

hi alitaser,

Another thing I'd like to add to this is that if you do have Mcafee antivirus installed please uninstall it. In some cases the McAfee seem to have been interfering the the machines performance.

Do let update on your results.

regards