Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
maestro88

Z570 Network card problem and Starcraft 2 problem

[ Edited ]

About a week ago on my Z570 my network card starting working very slowly (when it didn't time out).  Any ideas why?  Its a Intel Wifi Link 1000 BGN and I've seen around the internet that these things are notorious for problems.  I figure it just died after six months, but I wanted to check first. 

On another note, Starcraft 2 keeps freezing for no reason (and other programs are moving slower than usual)...  I know it isn't the program and I don't have any malware on my PC.  It worked perfectly up until 2 or 3 days ago and I am completely fed up.  Keeps freezing in both campaign and multiplayer, even on low settings across the board.  Any ideas how to get this computer to work properly?  I have a Intel Core i5 @ 2.30 GHz and 4 gigs of RAM.

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Z570 Network card problem and Starcraft 2 problem

Hello maestro88 and welcome to community,

Kindly update Wireless lan, Video driver and BIOS.

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/in/en/DriversDownLoads/APR_Driver_List.aspx?CategoryID=307140

You might have Nvidia ( GPU ) graphic card so run the graphic application on Nvidia card rather than on Intel.

Please check after this as it should fix the issue.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

What's DOS?
maestro88

Re: Z570 Network card problem and Starcraft 2 problem

Already tried that, all of my drivers are up to date.