Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
libertas10

Z570 audio and video stuttering issue?

While watching a video or listening to music, the video and audio will randomly stutter. I looked around and say that it might be a fault device driver or codec issue but I thought maybe the issue might have already been solved here.

802.11n
velenoso666

Re: Z570 audio and video stuttering issue?

What drivers are you running, we might be able to help, you can check in device manager or system information.

Paper Tape
libertas10

Sorry if I don't answer your question correctly but I believe I am running:

Intel HD graphics family

Intel display audio

Realtek high definition audio

High definition audio controller

802.11n
velenoso666

If this is what you have Z570 open System Information then in Components click Display, there you will find -------->

Driver Version 8.17.12.8579 <--------- that's mine, yours should be the same but only if you have what's in the Z570 link.

Paper Tape
libertas10

Yea that's my computer. The driver version is 8.15.10.2509.

802.11n
velenoso666

Those drivers look really old or even wrong all together, first try these 285.79 and if they don't work but they should, try these 285.62

Ctrl-Alt-Del
homebrew

Let me add to this question.  I'm happy not to be having the problems Libertas is having, but I want to keep reasonably current with my drivers, as not doing so on my last computer cost me.  I have the same display driver as he does, even though the laptop is new and the more updated driver is over a year old.  The most current drivers appear to be here: http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/us/en/DriversDownloads/drivers_list.aspx?CategoryID=307140 

My questions:  Is there somewhere an easy list like that one of what drivers I'm currently running?  Should I just willy-nilly download all those new drivers and if I already have a current version so be it?  What's the best strategy for driver updates?

802.11n
velenoso666

[ Edited ]

You can find what drivers you're currently running in at least three places that comes to mind, in device manager under display double click the GT555m and driver tab, in system information click components and then display you find half way on the page current version drivers and in the programs and features in the control panel, there will be an entry of 5 or 6 nvidia products. The easiest way to get to these places is just copy and paste into the search in the start button whichever you want "copy programs and features, device manager or system information  " 

lastest.jpgP&F.jpg

SI.jpg

Ctrl-Alt-Del
homebrew

I wasn't clear -- I apologize for that.  I was able to get to the device driver version using the instructions you already provided.  What I'm hoping exists is a succinct list of all the relevant drivers like there is for the current drivers on the Lenovo page I provided.  Device drivers, BIOS version, camera drivers, etc.

Also, any advice on what to upgrade and what to leave?  Should I just leave things if they're working?

802.11n
velenoso666

What I'm hoping exists is a succinct list of all the relevant drivers like there is for the current drivers on the Lenovo page I provided.  Device drivers, BIOS version, camera drivers, etc.

Also, any advice on what to upgrade and what to leave?  Should I just leave things if they're working?

To be frank the drivers & download support of lenovo is poor at best, at the top of this you'll see drivers & download support  enter you model & co to see what you get. (I'm happy with the result I got when I did so, maybe you'll have better luck)