Support in other languages: 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
malbluff

Z570 no longer on Lenovo UK site

I am in the process of purchasing a Z570. I have just been to Lenovo's UK site (to check a couple of spec details), and was disturbed to note that there is no longer a link to Z570 specs. The specs for Z370 and Z575 are still there, but not Z570, which is a little worrying. Does anyone know if this is a site "fault". I hope model has not been withdrawn, just as I decide to buy it!!

Fanfold Paper
philltubes

Re: Z570 no longer on Lenovo UK site

I was in Office Depot in the US the other day and they had a Z570 with i3 on display but was told it is a discontinued model, however the i5 version is a current model.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
malbluff

I suppose it may be they are out of stock, at UK site, but not really reason to remove from site. Have emailed US site for info. Believe it, or not, there isn't even an email address on UK site!! Thanks for info.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
malbluff

I actually got an email reply from the US site. I'm not sure what language it was in, I think it was meant to be English. After de-cyphering it, I think it was saying that there is no UK email address, but I could get PRE-SALES information, once I had REGISTERED MY PRODUCT. PARDON!!!!! What a way to try to sell something. No problem, I just cross Lenovo off my short-list.