Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
Toff

Re: Z575 Slowdown and Freezing in Video Playback and Flash...

Installed drivers from Lenovo support site, graphics was working really bad.

Well, drivers from Lenovo work just fine, I don't have any freezing or BSOD problems with them. They're just outdated and CAP packages don't work with them. But if Lenovo drivers don't work properly for you there's something wrong with your driver installation and you should try clean install (assuming it's not faulty hardware issue).

What's DOS?
elementu

Re: Z575-freezing

Hello,

So guys, is there a conclusion here ? On the ideaPad can the crossfire be used with at least one of the drivers(with which one?)?

It is crucial for me to have crossfire as i work in 3D programming, and I'm just a click away from ordering this laptop but I need to know if I can use the crossfire functionality of this dual graphics cards.

As I understood with the lenovo oficial driver one graphic card will be turned off completely and I will be able to use only one at one time. 

With the amd driver on the other hand I will be able to use the cards properly if I set the enableulps to 0 but then the card that is not used will bot be shuting down completly only underclock ( which is not a problem for me because i will not need that much battery autonomy).

Thank you.

Fanfold Paper
bouuman

Betreff: Z575-freezing

Hi,

following instruction to fix the problem:

go to your registry (type "regedit" in "run"-field in your start menu) and change EnableUlps to "0".

Example:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000]
EnableUlps set 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001]
EnableUlps set 0

if EnableUlps is 1 then your notebook will automaticly change to energysavin mode and will crash your games.

best regards

bouu

What's DOS?
JayJanine

I just bought the Lenovo and im already having problems with this blue screen! it happens everytime i go to Youtube. Someone stated its because of google Chrome? Is this true? IF so should i unistall google chrome? I dont know what to do!!! Please Help!

Punch Card
loyukfai

Have you tried the latest drivers from Lenovo...? There are quite a few threads about this but none seem to be able to pinpoint the exact cause...? Some claimed ULPS registry hack helps but IIRC it didn't for me...

Cheers.