Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
3ayezakoon

Re: about formating my notebook

ok I checked the order in which I should install the drivers in and found that there are some drivers on D: not mentioned in the list ! like : AHCI ( i would like to know what is that) - energy management - hotfix (what is that) - SRS (what is that too) and widi (what is that) 

and also there onekey theater and onekey recovery driver but I think onekey recovery will not be necessary ! 

and sorry for that stupid question :smileyhappy: but I will burn the iso file of windows to a dvd and use it right or there is something else !!?

many thnx in advance  

802.11n
MaXimus666

AHCI is probably the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers, ignore that as I adviced you, you should have grabbed the latest version from my site

Energy Management Hotfix, a Hotfix for the Eneergy Management program, first install the Energy Management program then apply the update

SRS, after you install the Audio Drivers, restart your computer, then install SRS, then restart again. When you go to Control Panel, then Realtek HD Audio Manager, you will find an SRS tab, basically it is enhancements for your sound to match what you are doing (example, watching a movie or listening to music) I just set it to Movie as I do that more often

One Key Theater, not really needed but no harm in installing it because I dont like my keyboard hotkeys to not do anything so install it

One Key recovery....who needs that? thats the whole reason we did a fresh format :smileyvery-happy: is to get rid of the crapware in the original OS that came with the laptop

After you download the ISO, obviously you have to burn it to a DVD, then restart your computer and boot from the DVD then start the installation
ASUS G750JX-CV050H | i7-4700HQ @ 2.40 GHz. | 32 GB DDR3 1600 MHz. Hynix RAM | 256 GB LiteOn LCM-256M3S SSD + 1 TB Seagate Momentus ST1000LM024 5400 RPM HDD | GeForce GTX 770M 3 GB GDDR5 RAM | 17.3" Full HD 3D Glossy Screen
Punch Card
3ayezakoon

i know that i bothered you :smileyhappy: but excuse me as I'm new to this 

what about that driver : widi ? and also the instructions with the topic of installing drivers says: 
"To ensure proper installation of the Intel Chipset Drivers incase you were not installing them for the first time after a format, do the following:

1) Extract the files in the RAR

2) Rename the folder which you extracted (01-Intel Chipset Drivers v9.3.0.1020 WHQL) to chipset

3) Copy that folder to the root of your C:\ Partition

4) Press the START MENU button > All Programs > Accessories > then right click on Command Prompt and choose Run As Administrator

5) In the Command Prompt, type:

i) cd\ then hit ENTER
ii) cd chipset then hit ENTER
iii) setup.exe -overall then hit ENTER " 

do i need to do this ? and if yes : the chipset file downloaded is an exe file not rar !!
and are these instructions applied to all three drivers (chipset-irst-management engine) and how ?

the other thing : when i installed a windows how can i choose which updates to install ? and can i just install the drivers then update the windows ? 

802.11n
MaXimus666

[ Edited ]

1) If the file you downloaded was an *.exe, then all you need to do is place it in C:\ then open Command Prompt by right clicking on the shortcut then choosing "Run As Administrator" then CD\ to go back to the root of C:, then C:\name of the setup file -overide -overall

example:

c:\setup -overide -overall

But that is only required IF you have already installed the drivers in the past and want to update now to the latest versions so this command line will force the drivers to overwrite the old ones. So not needed in your case, you can simply double click on the exe and install

The Wifi Drivers, just extract them, and go to device manager, then right click on "Network Controller" then update driver, then browse manually to where you extracted the WiFi drivers and let windows install them

Regarding Windows updates, you can either manually look at the long list of updates and take care not to install the intel management components or any drivers OR better yet, install the latest drivers first, then do all the Windows updates

ASUS G750JX-CV050H | i7-4700HQ @ 2.40 GHz. | 32 GB DDR3 1600 MHz. Hynix RAM | 256 GB LiteOn LCM-256M3S SSD + 1 TB Seagate Momentus ST1000LM024 5400 RPM HDD | GeForce GTX 770M 3 GB GDDR5 RAM | 17.3" Full HD 3D Glossy Screen
Punch Card
3ayezakoon

many many thnx :smileyhappy: if any thing happens i will return to u : if that's ok with u 

802.11n
MaXimus666

Sure bro. but im only available at this time so if i dont reply means ill get back to u as soon as i see your post
Punch Card
3ayezakoon

[ Edited ]

I did it and things are fine except some things that bother me : the computer is doing tasks slowly for an i5 one !! and the windows can't be activated by the activation code that came with the notebok ! and this is a prtsc for the error 

Link to picture

so what do u think about that ? 

Moderator note; picture(s) totalling >50K converted to link(s) Forum Rules