Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
JMcCallon

Re: keyboard issues on IdeaPad Y530-5243U

My notebook has this same issue.  Does it eventually get worked out, or am I going to have to just get used to hammering on the keys?  Is Lenovo able/willing to fix the problem?

Thanks.

Token Ring
rstoegbauer

if deemed defective Lenovo has to replace it since its under warranty. As Mark suggested, call Lenovo, have it services, you dont want to decide to replace it down the road when warranty expires and ur outta luck.
Serial Port
rh18

I eventually sent mine in for repair (Y730). The new keyboard is working much better - I hardly ever notice any missed keys. I was nervous about sending a new computer in for repair but the process was pretty simple and went quick. I think I had it back 4 or 5 days after I sent it in.
Fanfold Paper
ruivilela

I bought an IdeaPad Y530 in Poland (model name 20009), and I'm having the same keyboard problems. Keys sometimes simple don't show up. I can't accept that the keyboard is as it is (not sensitive). I press any key and I expect letter in screen. and I used Toshiba,Asus,desktop PC, and the one I have has for sure  problem with keyboard.