Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
dr_boehm

Re: Problem with creating recovery disks on B560

Hi,

in recovery mode there is no option to create recovery disks.

I tried creating the recovery disks with lowest possible speed. It ran up to 90% but then stopped with error message saying "error when creating disk".

Any further ideas?

Many thanks in advance!

Bye, Dirk.
andyP
Topics: 163
Kudos: 713
Solutions: 635

Which anti-virus / internet security software do you have installed? Could you try again after having disabled it? Don't forget to disconnect from the internet before doing so.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Community Moderator
yigit

@ dr_boehm
can you post the error message as it is?
also, can you confirm that you're trying to burn factory default?
while burning dvds, did you move the laptop?

http://www.ki-themes.com
Blue Screen Again
dr_boehm

Hi,

i deinstalled the bundled virus scanner and installed microsoft security essentials. I will deinstall that and try it again but first i have to buy discs because of all that tests i ran out of them :-)

Thanks, Dirk.

Blue Screen Again
dr_boehm

Hi,

it was in german language saying something like "Problem while writing disk". I hardcopied it and will look it up when i am home.

No, i did not move the notebook. It was standing all the time on my desk with battery fully loaded. I also reactivated the battery ACPI driver but that also gave no clue.

I will buy no more blank DVD disks of a different brand and try again.

Thank you so far!

Bye, Dirk.

Community Moderator
yigit

i was gonna suggest to try different brand of dvd, also try to perform clean windows installation by pressing one key recover button, then burn dvds.

andyP
Topics: 163
Kudos: 713
Solutions: 635

dr_boehm wrote:

I will buy no more blank DVD disks of a different brand and try again.

I don't know which discs you were using, but now you mention getting more discs it's reminded me of something; there was a time when using DVD+ was doomed to failure and I switched over to using DVD-

If you were using DVD- please ignore this comment.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Paper Tape
quangminh106

Please help me with the OneKey Recovery problem

I got an Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 about six months ago. I back up the first time about 3 months ago, and then still normallly with the second time. But at the third time, my laptop began slow down much. I formated the C driver and now when I backup, it run to about 22% and then announce error. Please told me what next I should do? Thanks a lots.

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Please help me with the OneKey Recovery problem

i think your operation system is vista.
backup your datas to external harddisk/usb/dvd or d volume, shut down your computer, press one key recover button ( the arrow sign ) then perform clean windows installation.

What's DOS?
manzah

one touch recovery software

where i can get One Touch Recovery Software for Z460?