Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
ABOUGAZIA

I can't use function OneKey recovery on my machine ideapad z570

when i use onekey recovery option i press "system recovery" in order to reload the machine to default windows,then appear this message " the program cannot find the service partition. this function is currently unavailable."

i tried over and ovar to search the image but i can't reach any thing, i need to recover windows.

i really appreciate your help.

thanks

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: I can't use function OneKey recovery on my machine ideapad z570

hi abougazia,

it seems your partition is deleted or visible. do you see a new volume under windows? if not, probably you deleted it by mistaken and only way to fix it, shipping it back to service to reset its hdd.

http://www.ki-themes.com
SCSI Port
bodmas

ABOUGAZIA wrote:

when i use onekey recovery option i press "system recovery" in order to reload the machine to default windows,then appear this message " the program cannot find the service partition. this function is currently unavailable."

i tried over and ovar to search the image but i can't reach any thing, i need to recover windows.

i really appreciate your help.

thanks

Please follow this link: http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-3000-and-Essential/Disk-Partitioning-and-OneKey-Recovery-Feature/...

Please download the Onekey Recovery 7.0 Engineering   bootable ISO file and burn it on DVD.  Please boot your system from this DVD and chose for option 3 (fix ASD). let it complete. shut down your system. this should fix your NOVO recovery function.

Fanfold Paper
Z570_I-7

For those that have lost access to okr this may be of help? Just an idea, let us know if it works.

www.winhelp.us/index.php/other/troubleshooting/data-recovery-cd/recover-partitions-with-find-and-mou...

Broadband 3G
countrywise

Re: new disk partioning and one key recover feature

İnteresting and very useful post

ELECTRİC HEAD.

Thanks

What's DOS?
zealotddj

Betreff: new disk partioning and one key recover feature

I just recieved my new Y470p

how to create a new partion?

my C drive have a huge volume 421GB however D LENOVO drive only has 29GB

I tried to shrink C, and then i have about 200GB unallocated space, but i cannot create new partition from that space, it says the system reaches the maximum number of partitions

what should I do?

Fanfold Paper
omgbloof

Re: new disk partioning and one key recover feature

[ Edited ]

I have a z575 got it very recently. The One Key Recovery program keeps opening over and over at start up

Fanfold Paper
Z570_I-7

Betreff: new disk partitioning and one key recover feature

In order to avoid messing up the okr feature by creating new partitions the following article and process may be of interest and help.

www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-mount-and-access-new-partition-volume-or-drive-as-folder-path-in-windo...

What's DOS?
wamoba

Hi there Bodmas,

thank you for your great help

my situation may be different ,I mistakenly formatted the backup partition when I was reinstalling WIN 7 and after that I tried to use the one key recovery s/w to backup my new system then I noticed it does not see my backup partition and it choses another location in my visible partition D to backup

I tried to use the option of creating factory reset recovery discs but got the message "the program cannot find the service partition"

I beleive that there was some kernel files in this partion which I saw first when I bought it and these files is responsible for making it detected through OKR s/w

will your solution be suitable for me?

What's DOS?
epithumion

Re: z560 onekey recovery error

hello there.
did you find any solution? i have the same problem....
please write me if you have any information.
thanks in advance.