Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
mohanad
Accepted Solution

touchpad

i have a problem with my touchpad...when i disable it by using fn and f6 then enables it using the same way ...it didnt work and i need to restart the laptop to get it working again.....my laptop is z570..thanks inadvance

harishnailwal
Topics: 0
Kudos: 1
Solutions: 2

Re: touchpad

Hello Mohanad,

As per your query regarding TouchPad, you may need to uninstall the TouchPad driver and Energy Management driver from the Programs and features under control Panel. After uninstalling the driver kindly download and install the updated TouchPad driver and Energy Management driver from the below mentioned web link as per your Operating System.

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/sg/en/driversdownloads/APR_Driver_List.aspx?CategoryID=307140&OS=0

Please check the issue after installing both the drivers. You may also update the BIOS of your system as it is good for the performance of the System.

Regards,

Harish

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Paper Tape
mohanad

Re: touchpad

thankssssssssssssssssssss........it works.........thanks alot.