Support in other languages: 
Serial Port
stanisa
Accepted Solution

Inverter FRU 26p8133 for my A31p

Hello everybody,

First, excuse me for my bad English. I am here because I have a problem. I have thinkpad A31p 2653-H5G and for me it was the best notebook for last 5 years. But three months ago, inverter FRU 26p8133 stops work. I could not find the same in my country. I try find it on e-buy, but there is only 26p8132. In my country e-buy doesn't  send purchased things. But, I have friend which can buy in china and he tell me if I find it, he will buy for me. So, if somebody,who knows Chinese,can find link on internet for buying it, please send it to me.

If someone have some other idea how I can find it and buy it please tell me.

Thanks a lot

lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,235
Solutions: 1,324

Re: Inverter FRU 26p8133 for my A31p

which part of china is your friend in? city?

i found this for you.

http://www.zdparts.cn/goods.php?id=349

they sell the part that you wanted in China for around 9 USD.

Physical product location: 广州 (Guangzhou) 市天河区石牌西路373号金桥电脑城二期B256 室

Landline:020-61027729 or 020-85669015  Mobile number: 13711437407

this seller also this part:

http://www.pchub.cn/uph/laptop/43-36263-4372/Hitachi-INVC595-LCD-Inverter.html

Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
Serial Port
stanisa

Thank you very much lead_org

All praises for the members of this forum

My friend will be in China at the beginig of february on some business trip, but I am not shure in which city he will be. This is exactly what I need. I will try to contact the sellers and get back here to tell you what I did with them.

Thanks again.

ajkula66
Kudos: 750
Solutions: 792

Chances are that you won't find that part in China, we're talking about a model that was discontinued seven years ago.

If your friend fails to find you a replacement inverter, PM me your address and I'll send you one for free.

BTW, what keyboard layout do you have on that A31p? I know for a fact that there's no Serbian layout for them, and would be more than willing to pay heftily for a Slovenian one, but haven't been able to find it around here...

Cheers,

George

In daily use: T43pSF, R60F, T61, X220T, X301

Collecting dust: T60, T60p, T61p, R500F

Rebuilding: A31p, T42p,

Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W

I build FrankenPads....scary FrankenPads...

S = SATA-mod (on T43/p units only)
F = FrankenPad
L = LED-mod utilizing an UXGA AFFS LED screen

Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
Serial Port
stanisa

Hi,George

I am impressed by your generosity and thank you from the heart. I have not met someone gives it for free. Usually people from the USA who sell it, just asking a lot of money and nobody wants to sent to Serbia because of the large customs and postage, the cost of the inverter. I've heard that there is some way to sending it as a gift, but I do not know how it works.
I am a student at the end of the faculty, and fourth years to have this a31p, to me, is so well served that want to fix it and continue to use it. For me, it will always remain a perfect machine. This A31p I bought from resellers in Serbia and it is imported from Germany, so it has a German keyboard.

If you know which cases, the cost for the entire transport process from USA to Serbia for that inverter, I would be very grateful to you to tell me, I will then know that you are at all worth it to me it shipped from China.

Once again, thank you, still I can not believe that there are such generous people.

Greetings from the heart

ajkula66
Kudos: 750
Solutions: 792

Just PM me your address...it will be shipped as a gift, in a padded envelope, probably some time next week...

I know very well how things are over there...my username should give you a hint or two about that...:smileywink:

Cheers,

George

In daily use: T43pSF, R60F, T61, X220T, X301

Collecting dust: T60, T60p, T61p, R500F

Rebuilding: A31p, T42p,

Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W

I build FrankenPads....scary FrankenPads...

S = SATA-mod (on T43/p units only)
F = FrankenPad
L = LED-mod utilizing an UXGA AFFS LED screen

Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
Serial Port
stanisa

Finally, after long waiting and uncertainty, my laptop works again:smileyvery-happy:. I am grateful to all the tips, and special thanks to George.

Best regards to all members of the forum, and once again, thanks everyone for taking the time for me and my

problem.

Cheers