Support in other languages: 
mmt
Punch Card
mmt

Re: Clarification - Specifications for Black Friday G575 type 4383-43U

regarding the "best customer service" comment above.  I called BB customer service today and was told my "case" had been closed on Dec. 18, the day I called.  I was never contacted about the closure.  Apparently the first customer seervice rep "closed" the case on her own without any referal up the chain.   the phone rep today has opened a new "case".

Paper Tape
letsgopens66

Re: Clarification - Specifications for Black Friday G575 type 4383-43U

Thanks! I am purchasing it now.
What's DOS?
Chris_N

Re: Best Buy sold me two Lenovo notebooks without left speakers!

I live in Europe and recently purchased the same discounted Lenovo G575 with one right speaker and was hoping to find a solution.  I am not worried about mono sound but would like a louder maximum sound coming from the centre. If a second speaker can be found, I was wondering if it would be possible to wire up two speakers in parallel or in series to the same two wires to improve the sound quality? Would that be possible or would it overload the motherboard?

Kind Regards

Chris

mmt
Punch Card
mmt

Re: Best Buy sold me two Lenovo notebooks without left speakers!

When I inspected the speaker wiring, it appeared that the motherboard would support another speaker wire on the connector. 

What's DOS?
sathishtvm

Web camera clarity poor and very slow sound

Dear All

i have G75 laptop in that web camera clarity is very poor and sound also

can anyone guide me to rectify this problem

Paper Tape
LesCM19

G575 in the UK

[ Edited ]

I bought 2 of these for my kids a few years back on the reliability of my wife's Lenovo and of course, the price. Now I come to upgrade the RAM. The crucial.com tool says I can fit another 4GB in the 2nd slot so I buy 2 for each of the laptops on ebay not thinking that the 2nd socket does not exist. So should we take the back off every laptop we buy in future to make sure everything is there that should be?

It is so long ago I can't even remember where I bought them but I WILL NOT BE BUYING A LENOVO AGAIN on principle.