Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
narrlenovo

Re: Disk Partitioning and OneKey Recovery Feature on Y410

fau7i, I'm impressed that you got it to work.

Thank you for posting a practical solution.

One-Key-Recovery to a user's backup is in fact a much better solution than OKR to...a machine with no content or applications on it.

So I think you got the right part to work.

Regards

Blue Screen Again
hacktrix2006

I have the discs for G550 to recover the entire hard disc. If you need it PM me.

This will recover the One Key button system without issue.

What's DOS?
procus

I tried fined a way how to make back up invisible partition. If a HDD will broke. Could somebody tell me what I need to do, or on witch way I can save a data from hidden partition?

Thank you

Blue Screen Again
hacktrix2006

Make the Factory Restore Discs with the one recovery system then if the Hard Drive fails your hidden partition will just be remade on the new Drive when you restore with the discs.

Paper Tape
ddekany

Re: OneKey Recovery Feature and warranty

I would like to see some "official" statement that proves that deleting the hidden partition does NOT void warranty, on any Lenovo laptops (like on G550). Also that changing the size of C: and D: partition and/or deleting the pre-insalled OS doens't void warranty. I heard these doesn't void it, but that will not be enough if the warranty service people can use this as an excuse to deny fixing hardware faliures.

Paper Tape
nitishmech

i have formatted my whole hard disk of my lenovo g450 notebook and now when i install onekey recovery in c drive the novo key is not working , the novo key turns on windows if the system is turned off its not running one key rescue system as it used to do earlier before formatting .

please help!

Blue Screen Again
hacktrix2006

Did you make a Factory Restore Disc set before wiping your drive if not your kind of nacked as once the partitions are gone they are gone.

PM me if you need a Set thats of Course if you Laptop is same spec as mine.

Paper Tape
ddekany

Are you sure it was just formatting? Because formatting C or D should not make the OnKeyRecovery button disfunctional (I know because I did this). Re-partitioning can, however, if you delete (or maybe even if you move?) the 3rd (hidden) partition.

Paper Tape
nitishmech

[ Edited ]

i dont have any recovery disk and any order typeof backup. I think i will have to install the hiden partition once again and i dont know where to get the files ,  can you plese give me a link to dwld  the hidden partition image i will be very thankful to you.

Blue Screen Again
hacktrix2006

There is no download for the Hidden partition once its gone its gone. How ever i do have a Recovery DVD set to which will restore the hidden partition. How ever i don't know the specs of your PC to know if it will fully work or if drivers will still need a download. Its a Windows 7 Home Premium Disc Set. PM me with you specs and i'll try and help you to the best i can.