Support in other languages: 
Token Ring
silencesys

Drivers G770

Is there any chance that Lenovo updates drivers for G770? 

It's like a story from 9gag, one year old drivers... :/

Guru
ExJamJus

Re: Drivers G770

silencesys,

What are the issues are you facing with the G770? If its nothing is broken then I don't think engineering would be releasing any drivers anytime soon.
*Non Lenovo employee*
Punch Card
Blackadder

ExJamJus wrote:
silencesys,

What are the issues are you facing with the G770? If its nothing is broken then I don't think engineering would be releasing any drivers anytime soon.

I really don't understand this way of providing support! Why do all the manufacturers in the world release updated drivers regularly? Because their products are broken? NO! They just optimize, improve, fix bugs! And they're doing the hard work! Lenovo just has to sign and release them. No chance of that, it seems, with year old drivers for the G770. This is becoming ridiculous fast! Extremely unhappy with Lenovo support!

Token Ring
silencesys

Perhaps the biggest issue is the readiness of the Lenovo support. But to the point. The worst problem of G770 is that since 15th April 2011 there waas no driver update and believe it or not, I don't use my laptop just as a large MP3 player. Most of the newer applications (games etc.) require newer than a year old drivers. When I bought a Lenovo product, I thought I'm buying a quality product and not just a poor piece of hardware/software

Guru
ExJamJus

siiencesys,

Appreciate if you can post the issues which you are having with the G770 here. I don't see how the community can assist if you are just telling that the laptop has issues without actually specifying the issues which you are facing.
*Non Lenovo employee*