Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
shortstuff78

G570 Battery charge

Can't figure this one out. 

I purchased my G570 last weekend. But I can't get the battery to charge past 50%. While it's plugged in it says "50% available (plugged in, not charging)

How do I get it to charge to 100%. I need to be able to use while traveling but the 50% will not last until the destinations. I've tried changing the Enegry Management settings but it does not charge.

Thanks for any help.

topmahof
Topics: 35
Kudos: 350
Solutions: 234

Re: G570 Battery charge

Hi shortstuff78 and welcome to the community,

You changed the settings in Energy Management from battery lifespan to battery runtime and then clicked apply and then Ok, right?

And nothing happened?

You could try uninstalling Energy Management from Programs and Features in Control Panel and then reinstall it from here .

See if that does anything.

Dave

If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Paper Tape
shortstuff78

Re: G570 Battery charge

Thanks. The re-install seems to be working so far. Will have to see what happens over the next hour.