Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
jaycee84
Accepted Solution

G570 wireless connection issues

I am having issues connecting to the wireless on my G570 and it seems as though my wireless card is not being found.

I was using my laptop at work this morning and connected to the wireless in our building fine. When I turned on my computer once I got home the wireless doesn't even show up under the network devices so I can only get the internet using an ethernet cable.

I have double checked and the wireless switch on the computer is switched to on. When I use Fn + F5 only bluetooth connections are shown and there is no mention of wireless. So I don't know hwat has happened between connecting to the wireless at work today and coming home and not being able to connect!!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated thanks!!!

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: G570 wireless connection issues

hi jaycee84

can you check device management for the wireless device is visible or if there is any unknown/not-installed device?

due to my absence, i may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

http://www.ki-themes.com
Paper Tape
jaycee84

Re: G570 wireless connection issues

At the time nothing was visible at all...it was as though it had completely disappeared but turned on my laptop this morning and the wireless network card is back so all working fine again! So not sure what the blip was....just hope it doesn't happen again!