Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
bovo

HELP flickering blur screen

Hi,

Since a couple of days my laptop-Lenovo G575 gets once in a while a flickering blur screen like somebody wiped it with a sponge . The only solution I have now is to force shut down as anything else will not change that flickering blur status. Since that problem  I've got also a few mouse freezes and a few blue screen of death(haven't got the message on the blue screen yet).

Anyone got the same ? Is there any solve please?

sameerbhan
Topics: 2
Kudos: 16
Solutions: 10

Re: HELP flickering blur screen

Hello Bovo,

Flickering  blur screen appears on the LCD screen,To diagnose, I would suggest you to please re-install the display driver and also update the Bios of your system from the below mentioned web link.

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/ot/en/driversdownloads/APR_Driver_List.aspx?CategoryID=481951&OS=0

After this, please restart the system and check if the issue resolved. If it remains same then please contact the lenovo service centre and there the available representative will assist you.

Thanks and Regards,

Sameer

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!