Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
flaviocosta
Accepted Solution

How reinstall Microsoft Office 2010 Preloaded in a G460 (Brazilian Portuguese Version)

[ Edited ]

Hi for everybody

I have a serious question that I would like someone help me

I act as Lenovo support and we have a case of an equipment LENOVO G460, SN RBxxxxxxxx it was repaired but since then we are not able to locate the software MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010 preloaded in Brazilian Portuguese version for their resettlement in the same, since this failed to be installed during maintenance.

We try to locate him at all Lenovo Support Sites, but without success. The seven-digit code for the equipment is 0677-24P. How can we reinstall it? There are some own Lenovo's Site where we can find this software?

Thanks for support

Regards

Moderator Note; s/n edited for system owner's protection

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: How reinstall Microsoft Office 2010 Preloaded in a G460 (Brazilian Portuguese Version)

the pre-installed office application is/was trial version, you can use it only 60 days if you don't have serial number.
check under your computer for ms office license sticker. ( if you don't, you need to buy a copy of office )

http://www.ki-themes.com
Paper Tape
flaviocosta

Re: How reinstall Microsoft Office 2010 Preloaded in a G460 (Brazilian Portuguese Version)

Suppose he has the serial number... How could i reinstall, since this preloaded doesn`t exist at the computer now?

Community Moderator
yigit

if you have serial number, you can download copy from microsoft.com or re-install the application by selecting conrol panel > uninstall program > microsoft office > change > repair.

http://www.ki-themes.com