Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
ashriandsouza66

I am getting a message "PLUGGED IN BUT NOT CHARGING " LENEVO B560

[ Edited ]

Hi I have bought  new  Lenevo  B560 laptop , I have  used  it  for only  4 days  till now  .  Im a Getting  a message  near  battery icon PLUGGED IN but NOT CHARGING  should  i take  it  back to  the shop from where I Bought it to repair it  and also  my  laptop  is  under  warranty  . ADMIN what do you  suggest    me  to  do .  Could  anybody Please  help  me how to  resolve this ? The First day  I had  kept it  for charging  for 6 hours as  per the  Lenevo  merchandiser  . But  these  days my battery  level is  75% after plugging  in  to  the  power.  ITS not  even decreasing  nor Increasing  the  battery level  .

Retired Guru
Duck3

Re: I am getting a message "PLUGGED IN BUT NOT CHARGING " LENEVO B560

Check the setting in Lenovo Energy Management.

It may be set to prolong battery life, which will only
charge to around 80%.
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 78
Kudos: 247
Solutions: 134

Re: I am getting a message "PLUGGED IN BUT NOT CHARGING " LENEVO B560

[ Edited ]

Hi ashriandsouza66,

As Duck3 said, Lenovo Energy management controls the battery charging to for better battery life.

Check out this article for more info if you would like to do a full charge instead.

Z570 - Plugged in but not charging status message

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español