Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
KashNickels

I can not access any sort of recovery options on G555 because of forgotten admin pass

It's been a slow boat to somewhere miserable.  The little button doesn't work.  Going through start-lenovo-one key doesn't work.  The f11 doesn't work.  Just plain ol system recover or restore doesn't work.  What the h e double hockey sticks am I supposed to do?  Other than mention to everyone I see to never buy a Lenovo?

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: I can not access any sort of recovery options on G555 because of forgotten admin pass

Hello KashNickels and welcome to community,

If you have forgot Windows administrator password then you can run recovery from Nova key ( rescue ) or recovery disc as it does not require the Windows administrator password.

You need to power off the laptop the press Nova key (rescue ) not power button then follow the on screen instructions.

If the partitions are not modified then OneKey Recovery will work from hard disk.

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/au/en/HintsandTips/hints_show_127597018499211.html

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!