Support in other languages: 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
tech-teeeech19

Lenovo 3000 N200 Help

Hey Guys , So I Recently Had This Problem With My Laptop ... Whenever I Turn It On With the Power Button It Starts Up Like Normal And Now All Of a Sudden a Black Screen Comes Up Like Fast , I Can't Even See It And Then It Writes Something .. Like Memory Not Found ... Anyways It Says Windows Has Failed To Start .. I Dont Have My Disc ... So .. Yeah .. And Then I Press Start Windows Normally .. It Does And Then It Just Stays On The Screen Wheres Theres a Bar Going Back And Fourth And Under It Says Microsoft Corporation And It Stays There For Hours .... Now If You Had This Laptop Whenever I Start It Up a Circle With a "Z" or a "N" In It Lights Up And Also Does The Thing On The Left Of It ... But For Some Reason It Won't . Can Someone Help Me please ?

IPnaSh
Kudos: 366
Solutions: 125

Re: Lenovo 3000 N200 Help

Try starting Windows on safe mode first.

Tell us if you can do it.

Best regards.

IPnaSh
First Spanish Community Guru - Colaborador ad honorem

Lenovo
Ctrl-Alt-Del
tech-teeeech19

It Just Loads These Files And Then Just Stays There = (

IPnaSh

Disconnet hard disk and connect it on a desktop PC (I supposed it interface is SATA).

Run chkdsk on Windows.

Connect it again to your laptop.

Another option is download Hiren's Boot CD and run some hard disk applications (for example, a disk checker).

Best regards.

IPnaSh

Lenovo
Ctrl-Alt-Del
tech-teeeech19

Sorry , I'm not really good at this stuff , could you give me like a guide on how to do it ?

IPnaSh

If you aren't good to doing this (as you said), my advice is to left this issue to a "tech boy". Just to avoiding potential problems, for example, to manipulate incorrectly a hard disk.

Best regards.

IPnaSh

Lenovo
Ctrl-Alt-Del
tech-teeeech19

so i just like get a computer guy to fix it ?

Token Ring
alexmia

Hello,

Here is what I want you to do. Fixing computers is a tedious and delicate work, and takes a lot of nerves, and a lot of brain power. Start using full sentences when you describe problems, and drop the word 'like'.. Now concerning your laptop, do this, turn it off. Then, as soon as you turn it back on, press ESC. It should enter into BIOS.

Here is what BIOS looks like.

With left and right arrow keys, move from section to section. I believe the settings you're looking for is in Advanced section. Find something called 'Quiet Boot' and Disable it. Then go to section called 'Exit' and make sure you Exit Saving Changes.

Then, it will reboot, press ESC quickly again, go back to that 'Quiet Boot' setting and just look to make sure it says Disabled. Exit BIOS again.. Now computer should do a thorough memory count while booting. Try to see what it says during this process. If it messages disappear quickly then use PAUSE button and press it at correct time to pause the screen so you could read.

Take a picture of what you see on the screen during boot, called BIOS POST. And post it here. :smileyhappy:

-Alex

"Don't look at the world from the point of view of scarcity!"