Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
jingyu
Accepted Solution

Lenovo Canada refuse to replace my 3000 N100 bad battery.

[ Edited ]

I was following the tips given by Mark_Levono and called Lenovo support and I was told that they will not honor the 18 months warranty to me since my warranty is over based on one year peroid.  I fully meet the replacement condition posted in the URL (see URL http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-69671). They said they are not aware this and the link is not official announcement and maybe it is a outdated page. I only get few days left and I need help to get my Lenovo battery fixed. Can I call USA Lenovo support instead or if your guy have another number I can complain this? Thanks.

Message Edited by jingyu on 10-07-2008 08:34 PM
andyP
Topics: 185
Kudos: 679
Solutions: 609

Re: Lenovo Canada refuse to replace my 3000 N100 bad battery.

jingyu, welcome to the forum,

sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties. Were you given a call number by the rep you spoke to? This is very important as you say you only have a few days left.

Whether or not you have a call number, I would call again and if possible refer to the call number; maybe you'll reach a more helpfull rep. Point out the MIGR-69671 document again, but also point out that it was last modified on 2008-08-25, printed on the bottom of the document, and that it is very much up to date. Make sure you get a new call number.

If you are again refused, and are absolutely sure you meet all the requirements, tell them you wish to make a complaint and they should be able to start this process.

Let us know how you get on.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos
Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.
FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community

PepperonI blog 

Paper Tape
jingyu

Re: Lenovo Canada refuse to replace my 3000 N100 bad battery.

I finally got it sorted out after I called them many times.  IBM sent me a replacement battery and now it is working now.  Thanks.