Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
oust_alex

Lenovo G570 essential - One Key Recovery issue

Hello to everybody and congratulations for the forum. I have a Lenovo G570 notebook which is running the original version of Windows 7 that came installed with. Before I mention the problem I have to state that I have restructured the hard drive by using the program Acronis Disk Director. When I click the One Key Recovery application and choose the RECOVERY option I receive the follwing message.

lenovo_1keyrecovery.jpg

"The program cannot find the service partition. The service is currently unavalaible."

After checking, I noticed a change in the Default recovery partition (the factory one) and the Windows installation partition. These partitions are not ACTIVE as before. What can I do in order to overcome this problem and achieve to restore my notebook to the factory default installation?

Regards,

LENOVO G570-20079
INTEL CORE i3-2310M/4GB ram DDR3-1066MHz/HDD Toshiba 640GB MK6465GSX/VGA AMD Mobile Radeon HD 6370M/Atheros Wireless 9285/Atheros Ethernet Controller 8152/
tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Lenovo G570 essential - One Key Recovery issue

Hello Oust_alex,

First the simple procedure to bring the system to factory setting by using the recovery disc if you have created before altering the partitions.

If the recovery disc is not created then you must restore the partitions as previous and then check.

Last option is to purchase the recovery disc from the service center.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Ctrl-Alt-Del
oust_alex

Thank you very much for your reply. I don't remember the initial partition size and actually i need the recovery disk to do the job. There is no other way. Is there a place to download it or I can order it only? In that case I am in Belgium how can I order it?

LENOVO G570-20079
INTEL CORE i3-2310M/4GB ram DDR3-1066MHz/HDD Toshiba 640GB MK6465GSX/VGA AMD Mobile Radeon HD 6370M/Atheros Wireless 9285/Atheros Ethernet Controller 8152/
tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

The recovery disc can be obtain from service center.

You may contact the support center and get the service center detail.

Country or Region

Language

Telephone number

Hours of operation

Supported products

Belgium

French, Dutch

+32 27007377 (lokaal tarief)

9AM - 6PM Monday - Friday

Lenovo Notebook / IdeaPad

Once you get the recovery disc, boot the system with recovery disc and run the system recovery.

After this the system will come to factory setting.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

SCSI Port
bodmas

[ Edited ]

Hello oust_alex,

Please follow this link: http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-Y-U-V-and-Z-series/new-disk-partioning-and-one-key-recover-featu...

read my post there and follow that.

please do not forget fo report your result.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
oust_alex

Thank you both for your replies. I have already ordered and received the recovery disks from Lenovo in Belgium. The disks arrived after four working days.

Regarding the download of the ISO file, I put it in my torrent program list but it doesn't start at all. There is lack of seeders.

Kind regards,

LENOVO G570-20079
Paper Tape
kayako

Hello, I own a lenono g570, too. I want to start using my laptop just like when i first opened it. Thus, I want to use Onekey Recovery 7.0 wishing it back to factory settings. But, obviously, there is something wrong which doesn't let me to use it. I try to open my computer with onekey recovery button. When I do that, my laptop starts as if it starts with power button. I've searched a lot to solve this, but haven't found a solution, yet. I've tried pressing f11 while starting, nothing occurs, either. It's just like it needs to activated somehow. If anyone knows something about it, could please help me? Thanks.